Legrand - Wiremold InteGreat Transition Channel
|(Model # MRTC)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Legrand - Wiremold MRTC Meeting Room Transition Channel. MRTC manages cabling and connections for power, communications and A/V from the building infrastructure to the work surface.
MRTC Channel Features:
- Multi-service integrated solutions: Wiremold Meeting Room Solutions work in tandem with a variety of Wiremold pathway solutions such as OFR Series Overfloor Raceway, Fire-Classified Poke-Thru Devices and Work Surface Portals to manage A/V, communications and power cords and cables from the infrastructure to the point-of-use for a truly integrated set of solutions
- Ease of ordering: UTCM and MRTC are offered in convenient kits with everything needed to complete the installation. The UTCM kit comes with 5' [1.524mm] base, 5' [1.524mm] rail and latching clips; while the MRTC kit comes with an adjustable boot, channel, mounting spine and transition covers for smooth cable egress
- Ultimate flexibility: UTCM is easy to cut to length to adapt to a variety of table lengths and MRTC adjusts to a varietyof table heights making installation quick and easy
- Adaptability: Meeting Room Solutions are designed to allow for convenient clean up of existing tables with little or no disruption to the connected cords and cables
- Easy to maintain: Future technology upgrades or room reconfigurations are completed with the least disruptions with an easy opening boot and channel on MRTC and the designed-in retaining dividers of UTCM