Legrand - Wiremold Medical/Dental Grade Plug-In Outlet Center with Six Outlets
|(Model # ULM6-6)|
Package of 2
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The Medical/Dental Grade Plug-In Outlet Center with Four Outlets/APPROVED for Patient Care areas. Ideal for use in a wide variety of settings, including relay racks and cabinets, laboratories, workshops, classrooms, and offices.
ULM6-6 Plug-In Outlet CenterŽ Features:
- Outlet Center Length: 13 1/4"
- Cord Length: 6' and 15'
- Receptacle center-to-center: 1 1/2"
- Finish: White
- cTUVus Listed as Medical Electrical Equipment
- User-ready outlets - plug-in outlet center units provide power distribution in a portable, plug-in unit
- Rugged construction using durable, low profile 2" x 1 3/4" -or- 3 1/2" x 2" aluminum housing
- Flexible mounting - each unit features one of four
different mounting types. Each mounting method has
been designed to optimize the performance of the
product. Complete mounting hardware and installation
instructions are included with every unit
- Cord properly rated to load requirements. 15 Amp unit
has a 14/3 SJT cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug
- This model does not have a switch to manually control power to the unit
- Resettable circuit breaker that provides overload protection
- Sold in a Package of 2 Outlet Centers
NOTE: Suitable for use where Article 517 of NEC requires Hospital Grade Outlets
Display all product SKU information
| ULM6-6-2PK || 6'
|| Package of 2
| ULM6-15-2PK || 15'
|| Package of 2