Legrand - Wiremold Nonmetallic Wall-Mounted Wireless Access Point Enclosure
|(Model # NME1250AP)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Nonmetallic Wall-Mounted Wireless Access Point Enclosure conceals wireless access points in a durable ETL/cETL listed enclosure. Designed to provide a permanent location for wireless connectivity hardware within a building's communications infrastructure.
- Can be easily secured to any structure allowing optimal WiFi signal coverage to adjacent spaces while supporting industry standard POE (power over Ethernet)
- Thermoplastic wall construction provides protection for expensive access point hardware and fragile antennae while allowing optimum placement for maximum signal performance
- Integral raceway twistouts provided on all four sides of the enclosure allows communications cabling to be backfed or surface raceway fed
- concealed key lock under a subdoor to prevent unauthorized access
- All locksets are keyed alike
- Antennas for Cisco Aironet 1250 can be configured either internal or external to the enclosure
- Large capacity compartment: 13 3/4" H x 7 3/8" W x 4 5/8" D
- User-configurable access point mounting system, with included strap hardware, supports a wide variety of AP configurations
- Enclosure can be mounted vertically or horizontally using included fasteners for optimum AP orientation.
- ETL and cETL listed